You can pick up your ticket(s) from one of the self-service ticket machines at key mainline stations or selected locations.
Collection is easy you only need to remember 2 things:
- The credit / debit card that was used to make the booking.
- The ticket collection reference given to you when the booking was made.
When at the Self Service Ticket Machine:
- Insert the credit / debit card used to make the booking.
- Key in your unique ticket collection reference. Your ticket(s) will then be dispensed.
- Do not remove tickets from the machine until all tickets have been issued and the main screen informs you that the transaction is complete.
Please note: If you have made a booking on behalf of other travellers the booking confirmation email will be sent to the email address displayed on the delivery details page. If you are still unable to get your ticket for any reason please call us on 0344 811 5111.
If the ticket machine is broken at the station then the staff members at the station will be able to help.